203 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Worcester, MA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Worcester (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Worcester (7)
- Worcester Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Worcester Apartments with Garages (10)
- Worcester Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Worcester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Worcester Apartments with Parking (37)
- Worcester Apartments with Pools (7)
- Worcester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Worcester Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Worcester Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Northborough 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hudson 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Marlborough 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Hopkinton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Milford 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Boxborough 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Framingham 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Bellingham 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Maynard 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Woonsocket 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Worcester?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Worcester?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Worcester?
“WAR-CHES-TAH?” Nope. “WOO-STER?” Try again. WOO-STAH? Now you're talking like a local – but are you ready to actually be a local?
Woostah comes in seventh on a recent list of "Most Commonly Misspelled Cities in America". It also has loads of parks, 13 in all – count 'em – 13! Not only that, but large concert venue and a wide array of affordable housing options. So let's start looking! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Worcester offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Worcester, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.