341 Apartments for rent in Worcester, MA with Garages
- Worcester Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Worcester Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Worcester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Worcester Apartments with Parking (16)
- Worcester Apartments with Pools (7)
- Worcester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Worcester Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Worcester Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Northborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hudson Apartments with Garages (2)
- Marlborough Apartments with Garages (5)
- Hopkinton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Boxborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Framingham Apartments with Garages (7)
- Maynard Apartments with Garages (1)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Garages (1)
- Littleton Common Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Worcester?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Worcester?
“WAR-CHES-TAH?” Nope. “WOO-STER?” Try again. WOO-STAH? Now you're talking like a local – but are you ready to actually be a local?
Woostah comes in seventh on a recent list of "Most Commonly Misspelled Cities in America". It also has loads of parks, 13 in all – count 'em – 13! Not only that, but large concert venue and a wide array of affordable housing options. So let's start looking! See more
Worcester apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.