53 Apartments for Rent in Marlborough, MA with Pools
- Marlborough Accessible Apartments (6)
- Marlborough Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Marlborough Apartments with Garages (4)
- Marlborough Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Marlborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Marlborough Apartments with Parking (10)
- Marlborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Marlborough Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Marlborough Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Hudson Apartments with Pools (2)
- Northborough Apartments with Pools (2)
- Framingham Apartments with Pools (12)
- Maynard Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hopkinton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Boxborough Apartments with Pools (1)
- Acton Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Concord Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cochituate Apartments with Pools (1)
- Littleton Common Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Marlborough?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Marlborough?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Marlborough?
"I am an Englishman by birth, Lord Marlborough is my name, and I was brought up in London town, a place of noted fame. I was beloved by all my men, and kings and princes likewise, and then all the towns we took to all the world's surprise." (-Fairport Convention, "Lord Marlborough")
This town was originally pioneered by the English, who decided to name it after their pretty hometown of Marlborough in Wiltshire, England. The first Marlborough was settled in the southwest of England more than 1,000 years ago. The American version is also pretty old by New World standards, since it was settled in the 17th century and formally declared a town in 1660. While the first Marlborough is surrounded by prehistoric stones and other treasures from extinct civilizations, the new Marlborough was built amid an existing Algonquin Indian culture. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Marlborough means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Marlborough could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.