664 Apartments for rent in Franklin, MA with Gyms
- Franklin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Franklin Apartments with Garages (4)
- Franklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Franklin Apartments with Parking (7)
- Franklin Apartments with Pools (3)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bellingham Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Plainville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Foxborough Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Walpole Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hopkinton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Attleboro Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Framingham Apartments with Gyms (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Franklin?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Franklin?
So you’re moving to Franklin, Massachusetts? Good for you! Franklin has been consistently ranked among Forbes’ “Top 10 Best Places to Live.” Now let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams.
Franklin is located about 30 miles from Providence and 50 miles from Boston. Though it is considered a Metro West suburb, long commuting times to the Boston area have deterred some, even with a convenient downtown Franklin station on Boston’s commuter rail. This means that housing prices have been kept relatively low (for the high price tag outer Boston area), and there are plenty of desirable rentals available throughout the year. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Franklin renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.