2,530 Apartments for rent in Chelsea, MA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chelsea Accessible Apartments (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Chelsea Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chelsea Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Chelsea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Chelsea Apartments with Pools (5)
- Chelsea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Chelsea Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Chelsea Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chelsea Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Everett Apartments with Parking (12)
- Revere Apartments with Parking (13)
- Malden Apartments with Parking (32)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Parking (4)
- Melrose Apartments with Parking (12)
- Somerville Apartments with Parking (65)
- Saugus Apartments with Parking (7)
- Medford Apartments with Parking (46)
- Boston Apartments with Parking (455)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (102)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Chelsea?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Chelsea?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chelsea?
Don't let the dark Sean Penn movie scare you away--Mystic River is a beautiful waterway. And with the Boston skyline standing tall just on the other side of it, Chelsea, MA gets a two-for-one dose of beauty.
With 35,177 people packed into a land area of 2.2 square miles, Chelsea is the smallest city in Massachusetts and the 26th densest in the country. The Massachusett tribe that inhabited the area apparently chose the locale for a good reason. They called this land "Winnisimmet," meaning "good spring nearby." This, and the warming influence of the ocean that moderates the climate relative to the hinterland, prompt people to make a beeline to Chelsea. In a nutshell, Chelsea offers the best of both worlds--affordable housing in a quaint, vibrant location minutes away from the big city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Chelsea? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Chelsea apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.