1,695 Apartments for rent in Boston, MA with Hardwood Floors
- Boston Accessible Apartments (75)
- Boston Apartments with Balconies (312)
- Boston Apartments with Garages (135)
- Boston Apartments with Gyms (125)
- Boston Apartments with Parking (293)
- Boston Apartments with Pools (60)
- Boston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (264)
- Boston Dog Friendly Apartments (244)
- Boston Furnished Apartments (55)
- Boston Luxury Apartments (348)
- Boston Pet Friendly Apartments (280)
- Brookline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Cambridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Somerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (58)
- Quincy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Chelsea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Everett Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Malden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Medford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Boston?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Boston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Boston?
"Boston is actually the capital of the world. You didn't know that? We breed smart-ass, quippy, funny people." (-John Krasinski).
Boston is on the A-list of American History, the site of seminal showdowns in the revolutionary and evolutionary charge for American independence. Go ahead, ask any Bostonian, they'll tell you. After they spend the first 45 minutes talking about the Red Sox. Beantown, as it is called by so many (not one of them a local) is small by world-class standards, but titanic in offerings. Of course one could get by on clam chowder (cream based - mention the other kind and you'll start a fight) and lobster rolls seven days a week, but the restaurant scene is kaleidoscopically magical. The Boston Symphony, The Pops, the Theatre District, the beach, the sports, and the sites are all in remarkably manageable, compact reach. You’ve made a good choice with Boston, let’s get you into an apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Boston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Boston renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.