336 Apartments for rent in Shreveport, LA with Balconies
- Shreveport Accessible Apartments (7)
- Shreveport Apartments with Garages (23)
- Shreveport Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Shreveport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Shreveport Apartments with Parking (67)
- Shreveport Apartments with Pools (21)
- Shreveport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Shreveport Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Shreveport Furnished Apartments (6)
- Shreveport Luxury Apartments (67)
- Shreveport Pet Friendly Apartments (66)
- Springlake-university Terrace Apartments (13)
- Western Hills And Yarborough Apartments (8)
- Jenkins-pinecroft Apartments (8)
- Airport-pines Road Apartments (3)
- Broadmoor-anderson Island-shreve Isle Apartments (14)
- Country Club Hills - Lakeshore Apartments (4)
- Hyde Park-brookwood-southern Hills Apartments (7)
- Caddo Heights-south Highlands Apartments (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Shreveport?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Shreveport?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shreveport?
A little birdie on the bayou told us you were in the market for a killer crash pad on the banks of the Red River in Shreveport, Louisiana. Situated at the vortex of the Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas borders, Shreveport is a popular residential destination for budget-minded Southerners of all varieties. Sound like you? Fortunately, we come bearing good news: You’ve come to the right place, because we can have you living the dream in the Bayou State. So journey on boldly because the domicile of y...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Shreveport renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.