222 Apartments in River Ridge
- River Ridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- River Ridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- River Ridge Apartments with Gyms (4)
- River Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- River Ridge Apartments with Parking (7)
- River Ridge Apartments with Pools (7)
- River Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- River Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- River Ridge Furnished Apartments (4)
- River Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Harahan Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Elmwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Metairie Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Kenner Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Jefferson Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Destrehan Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Estelle Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Harvey Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Gretna Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Laplace Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in River Ridge?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in River Ridge?
River Ridge: Because suburban development didn't begin in this area until the 1950's, and because it was nothing but rural farmland until that point, this census designated place was once called Little Farms.
River Ridge, in the Jefferson Parish of Louisiana, is a new community that doesn't yet have the rich and often spooky history of other places around New Orleans. Although it's a suburb of The Big Easy, River Ridge doesn't share the high crime rate of New Orleans. This is likely what led to the numerous luxury homes being built in the area. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for River Ridge renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.