610 Apartments for rent in River Ridge, LA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- River Ridge Accessible Apartments (4)
- River Ridge Apartments with Balconies (6)
- River Ridge Apartments with Garages (3)
- River Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- River Ridge Apartments with Parking (8)
- River Ridge Apartments with Pools (6)
- River Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- River Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- River Ridge Furnished Apartments (5)
- River Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Elmwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Metairie Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Kenner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harvey Apartments with Gyms (3)
- New Orleans Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Mandeville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Covington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Prairieville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Denham Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Westminster Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in River Ridge?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in River Ridge?
River Ridge: Because suburban development didn't begin in this area until the 1950's, and because it was nothing but rural farmland until that point, this census designated place was once called Little Farms.
River Ridge, in the Jefferson Parish of Louisiana, is a new community that doesn't yet have the rich and often spooky history of other places around New Orleans. Although it's a suburb of The Big Easy, River Ridge doesn't share the high crime rate of New Orleans. This is likely what led to the numerous luxury homes being built in the area. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to River Ridge renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.