394 Apartments for rent in River Ridge, LA with Garages
- River Ridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- River Ridge Apartments with Balconies (7)
- River Ridge Apartments with Gyms (3)
- River Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- River Ridge Apartments with Parking (10)
- River Ridge Apartments with Pools (6)
- River Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- River Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- River Ridge Furnished Apartments (4)
- River Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Elmwood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Metairie Apartments with Garages (7)
- Kenner Apartments with Garages (3)
- Harvey Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Orleans Apartments with Garages (19)
- Mandeville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ponchatoula Apartments with Garages (1)
- Covington Apartments with Garages (4)
- Slidell Apartments with Garages (7)
- Gonzales Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in River Ridge?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in River Ridge?
River Ridge: Because suburban development didn't begin in this area until the 1950's, and because it was nothing but rural farmland until that point, this census designated place was once called Little Farms.
River Ridge, in the Jefferson Parish of Louisiana, is a new community that doesn't yet have the rich and often spooky history of other places around New Orleans. Although it's a suburb of The Big Easy, River Ridge doesn't share the high crime rate of New Orleans. This is likely what led to the numerous luxury homes being built in the area. See more
River Ridge apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.