1,684 Accessible Apartments for rent in Kansas City, KS
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (33)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Parkville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Riverside Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shawnee Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lenexa Accessible Apartments (12)
- Prairie Village Accessible Apartments (4)
- North Kansas City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (61)
- Gladstone Accessible Apartments (1)
- Overland Park Accessible Apartments (27)
- Leawood Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Kansas City?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Kansas City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kansas City?
We know what you must be thinking: I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come/ I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come/ They got a crazy way of loving there/ And I'm gonna get me some! The important thing is that you’ve come to the right place to score some sweet digs in Kansas City, Kansas. So journey on, bold apartment hunter, and you’ll be livin’ it up in the Jayhawk State in a jiffy …
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Kansas City with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Kansas City. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.