193 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Danville, IN
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Danville (1)
- Danville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Danville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Danville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Danville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Danville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Danville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Danville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Danville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Danville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Danville (3)
- Pittsboro 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Avon 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Brownsburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Plainfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Mooresville 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Whitestown 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Speedway 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lebanon 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Zionsville 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Indianapolis 3 Bedroom Apartments (379)
Danville was home to the Central Indiana Normal College from 1878 to 1951. The school's name changed to Canterbury College from 1946 to 1951. Wondering what a "normal" school is? Don't worry, you're not alone. This type of school was primarily designed to train teachers. The school in Danville was one of the country's first "normal" schools. Can you believe that in 1900 the school's tuition was just $19 for two terms? The school officially closed in 1951, with over 75,000 teachers graduating fro...
Danville, IN is a pretty small place, with only about 9,000 people that call it home. But it makes sense that it's growing in popularity because of its real suburban draws. What you'll find in Danville is a small community with that cherished small-town feel. Neighbors know one another and local businesses make up the majority of office spaces around town. Just because Danville is a small community doesn't mean that fun and entertainment has become extinct. There are plenty of activities and events in Danville, but if you're looking for a bit more entertainment, it won't take long to get to larger cities, such as Plainfield. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Danville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Danville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.