125 Apartments in Plainfield
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plainfield (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Plainfield (2)
- Plainfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (4)
- Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Plainfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Plainfield Apartments with Parking (4)
- Plainfield Apartments with Pools (5)
- Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Plainfield Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Romeoville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Joliet 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Oswego 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Naperville 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Bolingbrook 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Aurora 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Lockport 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Warrenville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Woodridge 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- North Aurora 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Plainfield houses the Mistwood Golf Club, or, as they call it, the best golf club this side of town! Which side of town, you ask? Both sides, really!
Located in Will County, Illinois, Plainfield is home to more than 40,470 people. With an ongoing population boom that is an outcome of the rapid growth in the Chicago suburbs, Plainfield is one of the fastest growing communities in Will County. Part of the reason for the fast growth of Plainfield is its close proximity to a number of interstate and state highways. The boom in Plainfield means that most of the residential housing was built in recent times, as new residents flock to the village to take advantage of the opportunities there. Another inescapable outcome of this high demand for housing is the fact that housing prices in Plainfield are among some of the highest in both the state of Illinois, and the nation. This is bad news for those in the market for an apartment in Plainfield, but with some strategizing, you can still find the type of rental property you want. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Plainfield provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Plainfield. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.