350 Apartments for rent in Oak Park, IL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Oak Park Accessible Apartments (5)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (10)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Oak Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Oak Park Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Oak Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- River Forest Apartments with Parking (4)
- Berwyn Apartments with Parking (4)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Parking (5)
- Cicero Apartments with Parking (3)
- Maywood Apartments with Parking (6)
- River Grove Apartments with Parking (3)
- Riverside Apartments with Parking (1)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Parking (3)
- Brookfield Apartments with Parking (2)
- Bellwood Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Oak Park?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Oak Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oak Park?
The list of notable residents from Oak Park is impressive by anyone's standards. On that list are two of the worlds great legends: Frank Lloyd Wright and Ernest Hemingway.
Do you want to live in a town that has less than 53,000 people? Not enough? What if it's friendly and welcoming, close to a major city and a strong history of culture and refinement? If so then Oak Park is an outstanding choice. With a reputation for being a city where the population reads like a Who's Who guide, this city has all of the benefits of city life without the hassles. You will find places like the Frank Lloyd Wright house and botanical gardens that will impress visitors as well as outstanding local bars and restaurants to impress yourself.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oak Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Oak Park apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.