912 Studio Apartments for rent in Oak Park, IL
- Oak Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Oak Park Apartments with Garages (12)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Oak Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Oak Park Apartments with Parking (16)
- Oak Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Oak Park Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Oak Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Oak Park Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Oak Park (5)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oak Park (3)
- Maywood Studio Apartments (1)
- Harwood Heights Studio Apartments (1)
- Chicago Studio Apartments (400)
- La Grange Studio Apartments (1)
- Burbank Studio Apartments (1)
- Elmhurst Studio Apartments (2)
- Morton Grove Studio Apartments (1)
- Oakbrook Terrace Studio Apartments (1)
- Des Plaines Studio Apartments (2)
- Evanston Studio Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Oak Park?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Oak Park?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Oak Park?
The list of notable residents from Oak Park is impressive by anyone's standards. On that list are two of the worlds great legends: Frank Lloyd Wright and Ernest Hemingway.
Do you want to live in a town that has less than 53,000 people? Not enough? What if it's friendly and welcoming, close to a major city and a strong history of culture and refinement? If so then Oak Park is an outstanding choice. With a reputation for being a city where the population reads like a Who's Who guide, this city has all of the benefits of city life without the hassles. You will find places like the Frank Lloyd Wright house and botanical gardens that will impress visitors as well as outstanding local bars and restaurants to impress yourself.
Having trouble with Craigslist Oak Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Oak Park living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Oak Park during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.