585 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lockport, IL
- Lockport Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lockport Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lockport Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lockport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lockport Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lockport Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lockport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lockport Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lockport Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lockport (2)
- Romeoville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Crest Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bolingbrook 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Joliet 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Woodridge 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Orland Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Willowbrook 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Plainfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Downers Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Naperville 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Lockport?
If you think the city name -- Lockport, Illinois - has anything to do with a lock or a port, you would be, well, right. The Illinois and Michigan Canal was constructed to link Lake Michigan with the Illinois and Mississippi River, a critical point in the development of the state and the Chicago area.
The canal and the Illinois River are part of the fabric of Lockport that goes much deeper than just the name. Lockport helped push Chicago to fame and glory in its early years, but the 24,839 residents that live here now see it as more than just a historical canal near the Windy City. Just by walking around town these days, it's easy to see that it's in motion, and not stuck in what it was before. You can even hear Kanye West being played. While museums and landmarks showcase the town's story, establishments like the William Alexander Wine Studio and green spaces like Clover Ridge Park show that Lockport values a social atmosphere and nature. On top of that, proximity to Joliet and Chicago means that getting out and exploring the greater region is quite easy. That combination of qualities makes Lockport a fine place to live, especially if you love canals. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Lockport are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Lockport near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Lockport that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.