1,507 Accessible Apartments for rent in Bloomingdale, IL
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Parking (7)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bloomingdale Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bloomingdale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bloomingdale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Glendale Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Carol Stream Accessible Apartments (1)
- Itasca Accessible Apartments (1)
- Schaumburg Accessible Apartments (9)
- Glen Ellyn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Winfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lombard Accessible Apartments (3)
- Wood Dale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Elk Grove Village Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Bloomingdale?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Bloomingdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bloomingdale?
"Growth with Pride" (Bloomingdale town motto)
Established in 1833, Bloomingdale has earned the right to have the word "growth" in its town motto. Though it still calls itself a "village", Bloomingdale has, well, bloomed quite a bit in the past 180 years. Starting with only about 12 families at its establishment, this Illinois town about 25 miles from Chicago is now home to around 22,000 people.
Having trouble with Craigslist Bloomingdale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Bloomingdale with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Bloomingdale. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.