694 Short-term Apartments for rent in Des Moines, IA
- Des Moines Accessible Apartments (20)
- Des Moines Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Des Moines Apartments with Garages (58)
- Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Des Moines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (39)
- Des Moines Apartments with Parking (95)
- Des Moines Apartments with Pools (22)
- Des Moines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Des Moines Dog Friendly Apartments (90)
- Des Moines Pet Friendly Apartments (100)
- Pleasant Hill Short-term Apartments (2)
- Altoona Short-term Apartments (2)
- Ankeny Short-term Apartments (4)
- Johnston Short-term Apartments (6)
- West Des Moines Short-term Apartments (8)
- Urbandale Short-term Apartments (4)
- Bondurant Short-term Apartments (2)
- Grimes Short-term Apartments (2)
- Waukee Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Des Moines?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Des Moines?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Des Moines?
Des Moines, Iowa
Des Moines and the surrounding 'burbs are home to 58 neighborhoods, each with its own set of assets. So where should you begin your apartment hunt? See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Des Moines takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.