564 Short-term Apartments for rent in West Des Moines, IA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Des Moines Accessible Apartments (4)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Balconies (31)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Garages (39)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (18)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Parking (46)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Pools (20)
- West Des Moines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- West Des Moines Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- West Des Moines Furnished Apartments (5)
- West Des Moines Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Urbandale Short-term Apartments (3)
- Waukee Short-term Apartments (4)
- Grimes Short-term Apartments (1)
- Johnston Short-term Apartments (5)
- Des Moines Short-term Apartments (22)
- Ankeny Short-term Apartments (4)
- Pleasant Hill Short-term Apartments (2)
- Altoona Short-term Apartments (2)
- Bondurant Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in West Des Moines?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in West Des Moines?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Des Moines?
Named after the Des Moines River, the French_"des Moines"_translates literally to "from the monks".
Located at the center of Iowathe Corncob Stateis the attractive city of West Des Moines. Home to 59,000 people and still counting, this medium-sized city has been attracting residents with its eye-catching real estate development. West Des Moines doesn't just happen to be the second-largest suburb in Des Moines, its also the tenth-largest in Iowa, thanks to the wealthy investors who saw the areas potential. West Des Moins boasts thriving businesses and institutions that offer lots of opportunities for employment, so if you are planning on moving to West Des Moines, give yourself a pat on the back. It was a good decision. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in West Des Moines takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.