- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Des Moines (13)
- Des Moines Accessible Apartments (9)
- Des Moines Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Des Moines Apartments with Garages (39)
- Des Moines Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Des Moines Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Des Moines Apartments with Parking (65)
- Des Moines Apartments with Pools (17)
- Des Moines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Des Moines Dog Friendly Apartments (62)
- Des Moines Furnished Apartments (2)
- Des Moines Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Des Moines (27)
- Windsor Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Norwalk 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Altoona 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ankeny 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Johnston 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Des Moines 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Urbandale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Grimes 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Waukee 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ames 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Des Moines?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Des Moines?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Des Moines?
Des Moines, Iowa
Des Moines and the surrounding 'burbs are home to 58 neighborhoods, each with its own set of assets. So where should you begin your apartment hunt? See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Des Moines offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Des Moines, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.