Find More Rentals By
- Ankeny Accessible Apartments (3)
- Ankeny Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Ankeny Apartments with Garages (24)
- Ankeny Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Ankeny Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Ankeny Apartments with Parking (26)
- Ankeny Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ankeny Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Ankeny Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Ankeny Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Johnston, IA Apartments (8)
- Altoona, IA Apartments (4)
- Des Moines, IA Apartments (93)
- Windsor Heights, IA Apartments (4)
- Pleasant Hill, IA Apartments (4)
- Grimes, IA Apartments (11)
- Urbandale, IA Apartments (19)
- Clive, IA Apartments (3)
- West Des Moines, IA Apartments (39)
- Norwalk, IA Apartments (12)
- Waukee, IA Apartments (27)
- Ames, IA Apartments (96)
- Indianola, IA Apartments (5)
- Marshalltown, IA Apartments (8)
- Webster City, IA Apartments (3)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Des Moines Area Community College?
The average rent for an apartment near Des Moines Area Community College is $1,460.