346 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Urbandale, IA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Urbandale (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Urbandale (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Urbandale (3)
- Urbandale Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Urbandale Apartments with Garages (12)
- Urbandale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Urbandale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Urbandale Apartments with Parking (15)
- Urbandale Apartments with Pools (4)
- Urbandale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Urbandale Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Urbandale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Urbandale Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Grimes 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Windsor Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Johnston 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- West Des Moines 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Waukee 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Polk City 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Norwalk 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Des Moines 1 Bedroom Apartments (42)
- Ankeny 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Pleasant Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Urbandale?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Urbandale offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Urbandale, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.