85 Apartments for rent in East Honolulu, HI with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (30)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Garages (19)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Parking (34)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Pools (29)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- East Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- East Honolulu Furnished Apartments (27)
- East Honolulu Luxury Apartments (20)
- East Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Halawa Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Waimalu Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pearl City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Waipahu Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ewa Gentry Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ocean Pointe Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mililani Mauka Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in East Honolulu?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in East Honolulu?
"Each night Honolulu city lights /Bring me back again /You are my island sunset /You are my island dream." (- Keola Beamer)
East Honolulu is a part of Honolulu proper on the island of Oahu. From calm beaches just east of the iconic Diamond Head crater to the snorkeling wonders at Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, East Honolulu is rife with natural beauty, stunning ocean front homes, great shopping, and good eats. The question isnt why should you move here, its what are you waiting for? See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to East Honolulu renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.