100 Apartments for rent in St. Simons, GA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Simons Apartments with Balconies (15)
- St. Simons Apartments with Garages (11)
- St. Simons Apartments with Gyms (6)
- St. Simons Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Simons Apartments with Parking (22)
- St. Simons Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- St. Simons Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- St. Simons Furnished Apartments (10)
- St. Simons Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Brunswick Apartments with Pools (4)
- St. Marys Apartments with Pools (3)
- Kingsland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fernandina Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Yulee Apartments with Pools (3)
- Midway Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hinesville Apartments with Pools (8)
- Richmond Hill Apartments with Pools (12)
- Georgetown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in St. Simons?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in St. Simons?
Many famous people were born or settled down in St. Simons, Georgia. The legendary NFL pro Jim Brown, former US Senator Sam Nunn, television journalist Bob Schieffer, and cartoonist Jack Davis have all lived on this island at one time or another.
Saint Simons Island is nearly 18 square miles with a population of around 12,700, at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census. This area, known as St. Simons Island, or simply "The Island" by locals, is home to many seasonal and year-round residents. The city is enveloped by expansive beaches and salty marshes. Moss-draped oaks tower over the island that was once dominated by cotton and rice plantations. Today, The Island is a recreational destination that offers non-stop activities for residents and visitors. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Simons means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Simons could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.