345 Short-term Apartments for rent in Peachtree City, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Peachtree City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Garages (20)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Parking (23)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Peachtree City Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Peachtree City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Peachtree City Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Fayetteville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Fairburn Short-term Apartments (3)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Newnan Short-term Apartments (9)
- Jonesboro Short-term Apartments (1)
- Morrow Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hapeville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Stockbridge Short-term Apartments (6)
- Douglasville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Lithia Springs Short-term Apartments (4)
"Way beyond the city lights / Lots of cowboys paradise / Honeysuckle on the vine / Growing up on southern time / Love to dance and we love to flirt / I ain't afraid of a little dirt / We ain't late for Sunday church / Mama raised us not to curse / Our shorts a little shorter / Cause the suns a little hotter / Sipping lemonade / While were playing in the water / Ain't nothing sweeter than us Georgia peaches / Theres a reason why the boys pick / The Georgia peaches." (- Lauren Alaina, "Georgia Pea...
The boys aren’t the only ones picking Georgia peaches. More and more individuals are packing up for Peachtree City to enjoy the picturesque landscape, cool lake water and crisscrossing golf cart paths that this southern town is known for. Though some whiners complain that the area is boring and conservative, that’s just the sort of place that most families want to raise their kids. It may not make teenagers jump and shout, but parents and retirees are lining up in droves for this expertly planned town, if they can afford it. After all, this is America, and paradise comes at a cost. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Peachtree City takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.