635 Short-term Apartments for rent in Fairburn, GA
- Fairburn Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairburn Apartments with Garages (4)
- Fairburn Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fairburn Apartments with Parking (6)
- Fairburn Apartments with Pools (7)
- Fairburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fairburn Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fairburn Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Peachtree City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fayetteville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Hapeville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Douglasville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Lithia Springs Short-term Apartments (4)
- Jonesboro Short-term Apartments (1)
- Newnan Short-term Apartments (8)
- Morrow Short-term Apartments (1)
- Mableton Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Fairburn?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Fairburn?
Talk about a triple play. Any baseball fan knows that the game's rarest event is a bang-bang, rapidly evolving "triple kill" when three players are declared "out" in the same play - an event that unfolds in a virtual heartbeat before a spectator realizes what's happening. Not so when it comes to Fairburn, Georgia's historical name game. In 1833, it was first tagged with the handle of "Cartersville," then "Berryville" and subsequently Fairburn - all over a period of years. For sure, those settlin...
Fairburn is a southwest Fulton County suburb of the sprawling urban center of Atlanta. The city's proud slogan is "History Lives Here." A first-time visitor's initial look-see at the downtown area produces an immediate throwback vibe to the good old historic times of days gone by. Fairburn's downtown area has been designated as a Commercial Historic District that's listed in the National Register of Historic Places. As further signs of yesteryear, the Old Campbell County Courthouse and the out of date, currently unused rail depots sum up the distinguished heritage that's so evident here. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Fairburn takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.