547 Apartments for rent in North Druid Hills, GA with Parking
- North Druid Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (7)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (5)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Gyms (6)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- North Druid Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- North Druid Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Parking (3)
- North Decatur Apartments with Parking (10)
- Decatur Apartments with Parking (31)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Parking (51)
- Scottdale Apartments with Parking (6)
- Chamblee Apartments with Parking (20)
- Clarkston Apartments with Parking (5)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Parking (17)
- Doraville Apartments with Parking (7)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Parking (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in North Druid Hills?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in North Druid Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Druid Hills?
North Druid Hills has a bit of an identity issue. You'll find that many government agencies, shopping plazas and businesses throughout the area use the name Briarcliff instead of North Druid Hills. The local newspaper, the "North Druid Hills-Briarcliff Patch," takes the diplomatic approach, however. It uses both names.
Located in Dekalb County, Georgia, North Druid Hills didn't purposefully become its own community by getting incorporated like most cities and towns. Instead, the U.S. Census Bureau designated it as a separate place just to make counting and classifying easier. The community of Atlanta's north side is home to almost 19,000 people and has three parks, some shopping centers and a commercial district. A bit subdivision heavy, it's an overall nice place to call home but not exactly bursting with arts, culture, or nightlife.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Druid Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some North Druid Hills apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.