230 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Milton, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Milton (4)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Milton Apartments with Parking (19)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (13)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Milton Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Milton Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Milton (9)
- Alpharetta 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Roswell 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Johns Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Holly Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Peachtree Corners 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Dunwoody 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Cumming 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Woodstock 3 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Sandy Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Canton 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
Milton claims to have the best quality of life in Georgia. If that doesn't get your attention, then we're just not sure why else you'd want to move somewhere!
Located in the northwestern part of Fulton County, Milton, GA is a small suburb of Atlanta. This 38.7 square mile city is home to approximately 33,000 people. Milton’s type of climate just adds to the reason to live in this city: spring and summer bring about blossoms that are a sight to behold and a delight to the olfactory nerve. Winters rarely get below freezing point. But don’t take our word for it. Experience it all yourself. Let’s get you a place in this city! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Milton provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Milton. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.