389 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lithia Springs, GA
- Lithia Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Parking (7)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Pools (7)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lithia Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lithia Springs (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lithia Springs (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lithia Springs (6)
- Austell Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Douglasville Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Mableton Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Powder Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Hiram Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Smyrna Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Vinings Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Marietta Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lithia Springs?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lithia Springs?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lithia Springs?
"I'm sittin' here thinking 'bout my crazy dream /If I could only be there tonight /Oh Atlanta, Oh Atlanta!" (--Little Feat, "Oh Atlanta")
If you had that dream during your slumber in Lithia Springs, you could absolutely be there tonight, as Atlanta is a short 18 miles away. And if your dream incorporates living a wonderful life outside of the hustle and bustle of a metropolis, then Lithia Springs is a place to consider for your home. Todays jogging, weight-lifting, bottled-water drinking generation think they invented the concept of health, but Lithia Springs has been marketing natural spring water for well over a hundred years, proving once again that we arent as modern as we believe.
The delightful but medium-sized unincorporated area of Lithia Springs remains trendy without turning snobby. It really doesnt get enough attention, but perhaps the residents like it that way. Those who appreciate the concept ofyin and yang will like living in one of the rental apartments in Lithia Springs, because the city is all about balance. There is a nice diverse population, a nice balance of blue-collared and professional jobs, many age groups, and an interesting mix of local outdoor activities. Try hiking through Sweetwater Creek State Park, or else satisfy your big-city activities with a short drive to Hotlanta. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lithia Springs should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lithia Springs may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lithia Springs. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.