1,608 Apartments for rent in Flowery Branch, GA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Flowery Branch (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Flowery Branch (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Flowery Branch (4)
- Flowery Branch Accessible Apartments (2)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Garages (8)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Parking (9)
- Flowery Branch Apartments with Pools (9)
- Flowery Branch Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Flowery Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Oakwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Buford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Braselton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Gainesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Sugar Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Auburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Dacula Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Suwanee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Cumming Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Pendergrass Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Flowery Branch?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Flowery Branch?
The first settlers must have renamed Flowery Branch, GA, because they found its original name too difficult to pronounce. It was either "Anaguluskee," which is a Cherokee word for "flowers on the branch," or "Nattagasska," which means "blossom creek."
Situated on the shores of Lake Lanier, Flowery Branch is as quaint and picturesque as its name. With a population of only about 5,679 people, you will have to search far and wide to find any high-rise apartments in this small town. Instead, what you will find are beautiful historic buildings dating from the 1800s; walking on the main street really takes you back to a time when cotton used to be king. But don't be dismayed not everything in this town is old. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Flowery Branch offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Flowery Branch. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Flowery Branch can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.