1,042 Apartments for rent in East Point, GA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in East Point (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in East Point (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in East Point (5)
- East Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- East Point Apartments with Balconies (14)
- East Point Apartments with Garages (3)
- East Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- East Point Apartments with Parking (18)
- East Point Apartments with Pools (6)
- East Point Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- East Point Furnished Apartments (4)
- East Point Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- College Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hapeville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Atlanta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (448)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Forest Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Riverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Morrow Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fairburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in East Point?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in East Point?
Looking for an East Point apartment? Well, you've landed in the perfect place for apartment hunting in this big, little city south of Atlanta. We'll guide you through the East Point rental market, as well as let you in on some insider's tips for renting and living in this up-and-coming city. Having trouble with Craigslist East Point? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located less than 10 miles from Atlanta, and a painful 30-minute drive during rush hour, East Point is a beautifully underrated hometown to some 33,000+ residents who are actively restoring their once-blighted city. Thanks to new developments, such as the Camp Creek Marketplace, as well as a strong community vibe, East Point is becoming a more desirable place to live everyday. And, fortunately, the rental market is huge, with apartments as cheap as $400 and as expensive as a grand (plus) per month.
Amenities vary greatly from place to place. There are luxury complexes with long lists of features, such as 24-hour maintenance service, security, clubhouses, cyber cafes, garages, swimming pools, hot tubs, and fitness centers. And, at the other end of the spectrum, you can get a very inexpensive apartment with the bare minimum of amenities, such as a parking spot and maybe a patch of grass. In this city, you get what you pay for.
Pet-friendly apartments are available all over town, with some that even allow multiple pets. However, you will run into quite a few complexes that don't allow pets at all. Just be sure to check with the apartment owner’s pet policies before falling in love with a new place too soon.
As far as the transportation considerations go, East Point has a great public transportation system for a city of its size. MARTA has a nice stop in downtown with plenty of cops keeping an eye on things. There is also a decent amount of bus routes throughout the city. For those driving into Atlanta for work everyday, keep in mind that the average commuter takes more than 30 minutes to travel from East Point to Atlanta during rush hour.
That's about all you need to know, so get up and go find yourself a happening pad in East Point. Good luck and happy hunting out there!
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in East Point offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in East Point. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in East Point can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.