5,712 Apartments for rent in Druid Hills, GA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Parking (9)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Druid Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Druid Hills Furnished Apartments (3)
- Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Decatur Apartments with Gyms (26)
- North Decatur Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Scottdale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Clarkston Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Panthersville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Atlanta Apartments with Gyms (361)
- Chamblee Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Tucker Apartments with Gyms (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Druid Hills?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Druid Hills?
"Georgia, Georgia / The whole day through / Just an old sweet song / Keeps Georgia / On my mind." -Ray Charles, "Georgia on My Mind"
Atlanta is one of the Georgia's biggest and best cities. One of the biggest and best small towns within that city is Druid Hills - home to about 15,000 people. Druid Hills boasts some of Atlanta's most important landmarks, including Emory and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (formally known as the CDC). However, it's also where you can find beautiful homes - including old and new houses, luxurious property rentals and awesome amenities. If you're thinking of moving to the Atlanta area and want a place to live that offers some of the city's best amenities but also lovely neighborhood living, then you should look no further than Druid Hills. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Druid Hills renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.