4,404 Accessible Apartments for rent in Doraville, GA
- Doraville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Doraville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Doraville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Doraville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Doraville Apartments with Parking (7)
- Doraville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Doraville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Doraville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Doraville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Chamblee Accessible Apartments (3)
- Dunwoody Accessible Apartments (6)
- Brookhaven Accessible Apartments (7)
- Peachtree Corners Accessible Apartments (7)
- Norcross Accessible Apartments (11)
- Tucker Accessible Apartments (5)
- Clarkston Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Decatur Accessible Apartments (4)
- Sandy Springs Accessible Apartments (21)
- North Druid Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Doraville?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Doraville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Doraville?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Doraville with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Doraville. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.