2,048 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Chamblee, GA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chamblee (9)
- Chamblee Accessible Apartments (4)
- Chamblee Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Chamblee Apartments with Garages (9)
- Chamblee Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Chamblee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Chamblee Apartments with Parking (16)
- Chamblee Apartments with Pools (10)
- Chamblee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Chamblee Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Chamblee Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chamblee Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chamblee (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chamblee (9)
- Brookhaven 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Doraville 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- North Atlanta 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dunwoody 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- North Druid Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Decatur 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Tucker 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Sandy Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (39)
- Clarkston 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Scottdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Chamblee?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Chamblee?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Chamblee?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Chamblee offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Chamblee, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.