749 Apartments for rent in Martinez, GA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martinez (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martinez (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Martinez (9)
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (18)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (18)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (4)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (1)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Evans Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Grovetown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- North Augusta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Augusta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Warrenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Aiken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Red Bank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lexington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Martinez?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Martinez?
Looking for some Southern hospitality? Martinez is probably just what you're looking for. After all, this city’s pronunciation changed 3 times because the accents got “too southern.”
A mere seven miles outside of Augusta, GA, Martinez is a suburb rich with history and southern charm. It has a unique identity of its own, with extravagant mansions and excellent shopping. The center of Martinez is a hub of commerce, with great shopping and dining within easy driving distance. Rent an apartment in Martinez and be ready for a delightful life of southern grandeur! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Martinez offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Martinez. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Martinez can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.