183 Apartments for Rent in World Golf Village, FL with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in World Golf Village (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in World Golf Village (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in World Golf Village (11)
- World Golf Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Balconies (13)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Garages (15)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Gyms (15)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Parking (16)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Pools (23)
- World Golf Village Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- World Golf Village Furnished Apartments (5)
- World Golf Village Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Nocatee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- St. Augustine Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- St. Augustine Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Sawgrass Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Butler Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in World Golf Village?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in World Golf Village?
"Eat, Drink, and be Murray!" The Murray Brothers Caddyshack, made famous by the 1980 film bearing the same name, is one of the foremost attractions in World Golf Village, second only to the World Golf Hall of Fame.
With roughly 12,310 people living in an area of 26.86 miles (2010 U.S. Census data), World Golf Village is largely uninhabited, but only because a large portion of the landscape is taken up by greens and fairways. With two championship golf courses, the King & Bear and Slammer & Squire, the area is quite popular among golf aficionados. As a result, the cost of apartments for rent tends to be on the steeper side. However, if you can handle the cost, this area is amazing to live in. With plenty of shops, a never-ending stream of visitors and all the golf you could ask for, it's hard to say no to moving here. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in World Golf Village offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in World Golf Village. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in World Golf Village can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.