623 Apartments for rent in World Golf Village, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- World Golf Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Balconies (18)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Garages (16)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Gyms (8)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Pools (20)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- World Golf Village Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- World Golf Village Furnished Apartments (5)
- World Golf Village Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Nocatee Apartments with Parking (19)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Parking (11)
- Villano Beach Apartments with Parking (5)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Parking (19)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Parking (5)
- St. Augustine South Apartments with Parking (1)
- St. Augustine Shores Apartments with Parking (6)
- St. Augustine Beach Apartments with Parking (2)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Parking (13)
- Sawgrass Apartments with Parking (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in World Golf Village?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in World Golf Village?
"Eat, Drink, and be Murray!" The Murray Brothers Caddyshack, made famous by the 1980 film bearing the same name, is one of the foremost attractions in World Golf Village, second only to the World Golf Hall of Fame.
With roughly 12,310 people living in an area of 26.86 miles (2010 U.S. Census data), World Golf Village is largely uninhabited, but only because a large portion of the landscape is taken up by greens and fairways. With two championship golf courses, the King & Bear and Slammer & Squire, the area is quite popular among golf aficionados. As a result, the cost of apartments for rent tends to be on the steeper side. However, if you can handle the cost, this area is amazing to live in. With plenty of shops, a never-ending stream of visitors and all the golf you could ask for, it's hard to say no to moving here. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some World Golf Village apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.