491 Apartments for rent in World Golf Village, FL with Balconies
- World Golf Village Accessible Apartments (1)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Garages (16)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Gyms (16)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Parking (18)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Pools (24)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- World Golf Village Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- World Golf Village Furnished Apartments (5)
- World Golf Village Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Nocatee Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Villano Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
- St. Augustine Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Balconies (5)
- St. Augustine South Apartments with Balconies (1)
- St. Augustine Shores Apartments with Balconies (5)
- St. Augustine Beach Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Palm Valley Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Sawgrass Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in World Golf Village?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in World Golf Village?
"Eat, Drink, and be Murray!" The Murray Brothers Caddyshack, made famous by the 1980 film bearing the same name, is one of the foremost attractions in World Golf Village, second only to the World Golf Hall of Fame.
With roughly 12,310 people living in an area of 26.86 miles (2010 U.S. Census data), World Golf Village is largely uninhabited, but only because a large portion of the landscape is taken up by greens and fairways. With two championship golf courses, the King & Bear and Slammer & Squire, the area is quite popular among golf aficionados. As a result, the cost of apartments for rent tends to be on the steeper side. However, if you can handle the cost, this area is amazing to live in. With plenty of shops, a never-ending stream of visitors and all the golf you could ask for, it's hard to say no to moving here. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for World Golf Village renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.