820 Short-term Apartments for rent in Wesley Chapel, FL
- Wesley Chapel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Garages (67)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Parking (74)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Pools (55)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Wesley Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (50)
- Wesley Chapel Furnished Apartments (3)
- Wesley Chapel Luxury Apartments (105)
- Wesley Chapel Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Pebble Creek Short-term Apartments (1)
- Land O' Lakes Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lutz Short-term Apartments (2)
- Temple Terrace Short-term Apartments (2)
- Northdale Short-term Apartments (1)
- Odessa Short-term Apartments (1)
- Carrollwood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Tampa Short-term Apartments (84)
- Brandon Short-term Apartments (7)
- Plant City Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Wesley Chapel?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Wesley Chapel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wesley Chapel?
Located in the shadow of Tampa Bay, Wesley Chapel, Florida offers all the big city amenities, including two major regional malls, yet it's also rural enough for horseback riding and hiking.
As part of the Tampa Bay area, Wesley Chapel has a lot going for it. With a population of 44,092 (2010 Census), it's got a sophisticated city center with two mega malls, The Shops at Wiregrass and The Grove. Yet, once you get outside the commercial district, you'll find a funky rural vibe in many of the neighborhoods. In fact, don't be surprised if you see locals on horseback in places like Palm Cove, a neighborhood that's within walking distance of city amenities. With its beautiful parks and nature preserves, Wesley Chapel may seem like a great place to relax (and it is), but it's also a thriving little metropolis that's right in the shadow of big city Tampa, which is just half an hour away. You'll find a thriving business community chock-full of nationally-known realtors (hey, it's Florida), banks, retailers and service providers, but there's still an underlying casual vibe that's incredibly rewarding if you're used to a bustling big city environment. It's a place where you can have a rich full life, with time to breathe along the way. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Wesley Chapel takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.