240 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Wesley Chapel, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wesley Chapel Accessible Apartments (6)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Garages (87)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Parking (98)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Pools (79)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (88)
- Wesley Chapel Furnished Apartments (8)
- Wesley Chapel Luxury Apartments (130)
- Wesley Chapel Pet Friendly Apartments (67)
- Pebble Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pasadena Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Zephyrhills West Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Land O' Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Zephyrhills South Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lutz Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Zephyrhills Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Connerton Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Thonotosassa Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Temple Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
Located in the shadow of Tampa Bay, Wesley Chapel, Florida offers all the big city amenities, including two major regional malls, yet it's also rural enough for horseback riding and hiking.
As part of the Tampa Bay area, Wesley Chapel has a lot going for it. With a population of 44,092 (2010 Census), it's got a sophisticated city center with two mega malls, The Shops at Wiregrass and The Grove. Yet, once you get outside the commercial district, you'll find a funky rural vibe in many of the neighborhoods. In fact, don't be surprised if you see locals on horseback in places like Palm Cove, a neighborhood that's within walking distance of city amenities. With its beautiful parks and nature preserves, Wesley Chapel may seem like a great place to relax (and it is), but it's also a thriving little metropolis that's right in the shadow of big city Tampa, which is just half an hour away. You'll find a thriving business community chock-full of nationally-known realtors (hey, it's Florida), banks, retailers and service providers, but there's still an underlying casual vibe that's incredibly rewarding if you're used to a bustling big city environment. It's a place where you can have a rich full life, with time to breathe along the way. See more
Finding an apartment in Wesley Chapel that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.