178 Apartments for rent in Wabasso Beach, FL with Balconies
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Garages (17)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Parking (21)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Pools (32)
- Wabasso Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Wabasso Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wabasso Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- Wabasso Beach Luxury Apartments (7)
- Wabasso Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Indian River Shores Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Winter Beach Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Gifford Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Sebastian Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Vero Beach Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Vero Beach South Apartments with Balconies (9)
- West Vero Corridor Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Florida Ridge Apartments with Balconies (14)
- South Beach Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Lakewood Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Wabasso Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Wabasso Beach?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Wabasso Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.