200 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Viera East, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Viera East Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Viera East Apartments with Garages (2)
- Viera East Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Viera East Apartments with Parking (8)
- Viera East Apartments with Pools (7)
- Viera East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Viera East Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Viera East Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Viera West 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rockledge 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Merritt Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cocoa Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- South Patrick Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cocoa 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Melbourne 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Indian Harbour Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cape Canaveral 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Sharpes 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Viera is the Slovak word for faith, the native language of Andrew Duda whose company broke ground for the development that became Viera East and Viera West.
Viera East, Florida is a lovely little suburban enclave near Florida's eastern coast. If you're looking for somewhere that will afford you a simple suburban life, with access to big cities nearby, beautiful coast, and awesome amenities this is your place. Grab your flip flops, pack your bathing suit, and get to looking! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Viera East offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Viera East, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.