184 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Venice Gardens, FL
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Garages (4)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Parking (5)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Pools (1)
- Venice Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Venice Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Venice Gardens Furnished Apartments (1)
- Venice Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- South Venice 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Venice 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (22)
- Nokomis 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Laurel 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Englewood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Osprey 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Manasota Key 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Vamo 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- North Port 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Gulf Gate Estates 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (18)
Venice Gardens is a Census Designated Place within Venice, Florida. It was designed by John Nolen in the 1920s.
Venice Gardens is located in Florida and is graced by several beaches as well as social amenities. This city is a home to 7,104 people based on the 2010 census. With a population density of 2,987.9 people per 1,153.1/ square km, there are approximately 3,836 housing units. According to 2010 census, 14.5 percent of the total population constitutes of citizens under the age of 18, 19.1 percent ranging between 25 to 44 years and 37.25 percent are above 65 years. It is one of the things that make it an ideal city for homeowners and visitors. You get a chance to explore its waterways, streams and rivers which occupy approximately 11,000 miles and its beaches which take up about 663 miles. This makes it the perfect location for beach bums. Its striking parks such as the Discovery Cove and Adventure Island have for a long time been a must-visit. It receives rainfall of about 49 inches annually when compared to the US average, which is 37 inches. However, there's generally no snowfall throughout the year. While you might need to get the umbrella out now and then, more often than not you'll be reaching for the sunscreen. There are approximately 257 sunny days in Venice Gardens with July highs being 91 degrees and January lows being 51 degrees. The average warmest month is July while the average coolest month is January. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Venice Gardens offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Venice Gardens offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Venice Gardens. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.