252 Apartments for rent in Treasure Island, FL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Treasure Island Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Pools (13)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Treasure Island Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Treasure Island Furnished Apartments (10)
- Treasure Island Luxury Apartments (2)
- Treasure Island Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Parking (11)
- Madeira Beach Apartments with Parking (8)
- West Lealman Apartments with Parking (5)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Parking (27)
- Redington Beach Apartments with Parking (2)
- Gulfport Apartments with Parking (15)
- Kenneth City Apartments with Parking (3)
- North Redington Beach Apartments with Parking (9)
- Seminole Apartments with Parking (6)
- Redington Shores Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Treasure Island?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Treasure Island?
Legend has it that the French pirate John Levique brought his loot to Treasure Island in the mid-19th Century, only to lose it when the Great Gale hurricane split the north island in two, forming a waterway called John's Pass where the treasure now lies buried -- or so they say.
Treasure hunters keep descending on this paradisaical town to this day, only nowadays they are mostly attracted by the home rentals that come with fantastic weather and three miles of white sandy beaches. Treasure Island might have the size and atmosphere of a small town, but it is situated within Tampa Bay, which is one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country, so you can easily treat yourself to entertainment and shopping sprees within driving distance. Best of all, every summer, this tourist hot spot is filled with cool people in their bikinis and trunks, giving you plenty of chances for summer flirts, or simply eye-candy if you are too shy. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Treasure Island apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.