257 Apartments for rent in Treasure Island, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Treasure Island Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Garages (6)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Parking (19)
- Treasure Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Treasure Island Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Treasure Island Furnished Apartments (10)
- Treasure Island Luxury Apartments (2)
- Treasure Island Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Pools (14)
- Madeira Beach Apartments with Pools (8)
- West Lealman Apartments with Pools (4)
- St. Pete Beach Apartments with Pools (17)
- Redington Beach Apartments with Pools (1)
- Gulfport Apartments with Pools (5)
- Kenneth City Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Redington Beach Apartments with Pools (7)
- Seminole Apartments with Pools (10)
- Redington Shores Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Treasure Island?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Treasure Island?
Legend has it that the French pirate John Levique brought his loot to Treasure Island in the mid-19th Century, only to lose it when the Great Gale hurricane split the north island in two, forming a waterway called John's Pass where the treasure now lies buried -- or so they say.
Treasure hunters keep descending on this paradisaical town to this day, only nowadays they are mostly attracted by the home rentals that come with fantastic weather and three miles of white sandy beaches. Treasure Island might have the size and atmosphere of a small town, but it is situated within Tampa Bay, which is one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country, so you can easily treat yourself to entertainment and shopping sprees within driving distance. Best of all, every summer, this tourist hot spot is filled with cool people in their bikinis and trunks, giving you plenty of chances for summer flirts, or simply eye-candy if you are too shy. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Treasure Island means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Treasure Island could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.