1,291 Apartments for rent in Three Lakes, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Three Lakes Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Garages (25)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Parking (28)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Pools (15)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Three Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Three Lakes Furnished Apartments (4)
- Three Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- The Crossings Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Country Walk Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Perrine Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kendall Apartments with Gyms (35)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Kendale Lakes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Kendall West Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Palmetto Bay Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cutler Bay Apartments with Gyms (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Three Lakes?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Three Lakes?
Three Lakes got its name after the three real lakes that lie right along SW 136th Street in the center of the community. And, there are over ten individual bodies of water located in this area. Now that's a lot of ways to cool down!
The community of Three Lakes is an unincorporated and census-designated place located in Miami-Dade County, just outside of Miami. This thriving community offers a beautiful spot to call home conveniently close to the culture and nightlife of downtown Miami.
Three Lakes is a paradise for lovers of the great outdoors - gorgeous parks such as Richmond Triangle Park, Deerwood Bonita Lakes Park, Three Lakes Park, and the expansive Tamiami Pinelands Park are all walking or biking distance for fun in the sun. Just bring your sunscreen. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Three Lakes renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.