113 Apartments in Sun City Center
- Sun City Center Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Parking (22)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Pools (14)
- Sun City Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Sun City Center Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Sun City Center Furnished Apartments (11)
- Sun City Center Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Wimauma Apartments with Garages (10)
- Apollo Beach Apartments with Garages (22)
- Ruskin Apartments with Garages (11)
- Balm Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gibsonton Apartments with Garages (5)
- Riverview Apartments with Garages (69)
- Progress Village Apartments with Garages (6)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fish Hawk Apartments with Garages (11)
- Palm River-Clair Mel Apartments with Garages (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Sun City Center?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Sun City Center?
According to the Sun City visitor center website, Sun City is a "55-or-better community with a strong volunteer spirit" that lets you "zip around just about everywhere in your golf cart." We couldn't have written it better ourselves.
Located just a few minutes from Tampa Bay, Sun City Center is more than an apartment complex, it is a full-service community dedicated to creating a community for its over-55 residents. In short, Sun City Center believes that age is a state of mind and that their residents have a mind to live with folks who respect what they like. See more
Sun City Center apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.