284 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in St. Johns County, FL
- World Golf Village Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- St. Augustine Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Villano Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- St. Augustine Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- St. Augustine Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Nocatee Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Butler Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Green Cove Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fruit Cove Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Sawgrass Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in St. Johns County?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in St. Johns County?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in St. Johns County?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in St. Johns County should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in St. Johns County may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in St. Johns County. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.