1,514 Apartments for rent in South Miami, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Miami Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Miami Apartments with Balconies (5)
- South Miami Apartments with Garages (4)
- South Miami Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Miami Apartments with Parking (12)
- South Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- South Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Miami Furnished Apartments (3)
- South Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glenvar Heights Apartments with Pools (27)
- Coral Gables Apartments with Pools (52)
- Coral Terrace Apartments with Pools (11)
- Pinecrest Apartments with Pools (21)
- Olympia Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Miami Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westchester Apartments with Pools (9)
- Sunset Apartments with Pools (7)
- Kendall Apartments with Pools (69)
- Fountainebleau Apartments with Pools (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in South Miami?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in South Miami?
I only came for two days of playing / But every time I come I always wind up stayin / This the type of town I could spend a few days in / Miami the city that keeps the roof blazon -- From "Miami" by Will Smith
South Miami was founded by people who just wanted to grow some avocados and mangoes. South Miami is a city located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, approximately nine miles southwest of Miami. First incorporated in 1927, South Miami had a population of 11,657 in the 2010 U.S. Census. This is one scrappy little city! They have had their town nearly destroyed many times by hurricanes, from the first major recorded one in 1926 to Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and again when Hurricane Bonnie hit in 1998. But the town's residents have proven each time that they aren't going to let some little hurricane defeat them, and they always rebuild the town, better than ever.
South Miami is a short drive from Miami International Airport. U.S. 1 (Dixie Highway) runs through South Miami, and is a major commercial strip. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in South Miami means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in South Miami could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.