814 Apartments for rent in Richmond West, FL with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Richmond West (9)
- Richmond West Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Richmond West Apartments with Garages (14)
- Richmond West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Richmond West Apartments with Parking (22)
- Richmond West Apartments with Pools (15)
- Richmond West Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Richmond West Furnished Apartments (1)
- Richmond West Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Country Walk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Three Lakes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- South Miami Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- The Hammocks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Goulds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- West Perrine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- The Crossings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Palmetto Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Princeton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (72)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Richmond West?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Richmond West?
Richmond West, Florida is the most populous county in Florida, and for good reason.
Situated southeast of Florida, Richmond West is part of the Miami-Dade County. This 4.17 square mile-city is home of approximately 32,000 people. With easy access to famous beaches, tropical weather, and other conveniences of urban life, this small haven could very well be a good alternative to anyone who wants to live the Miami lifestyle minus the fanfare. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Richmond West offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Richmond West. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Richmond West can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.